This store was in the NE corner of N. Decatur and Clairmont in the 40s and 50s. These photos taken in the early 50s show the expanded mall.
Today, this building is part of a strip mall containing Bicycle South, Rainbow Grocery, and other stores.
Grocerteria provides the history of Colonial Stores.
In August 3, 1947 Colonial Stores, Inc. introduced their "CS" rooster logo, which appears in the image above, so we know it was taken in 1947 or later.